Balance board Pattern
- Brand: Ex-board
- Product Code: EX53
Balance board exboard is a special balance board to improve coordination, balance and vestibular apparatus. The set consists of a board and a roller made of special material. You just need to stand with your feet on the board, under which the cylinder is located, and try not to fall. At the moment of balance, the cerebellum is activated, which trains stability.
How to use the board
The balance board can also be used for sports purposes. It uses all the muscles, smoothly burning calories, and gives a slim figure. It is good to use a balance board in artistic gymnastics in order to recover from injuries. By building up muscle mass and cartilage tissue, it significantly shortens the rehabilitation process.
Benefits of balance board Pattern
- There are no analogues in Ukraine;
- Molded, professional PVC roller
- Safe to use;
- The board does not slide on the roller;
- Weighs only 5 kgs;
- Made in Ukraine;
- Made of high-quality natural wood;
- The deck has the optimal length and width;
- Provided with 2 stops on the sides of the deck;
- Easy to keep;
- Withstands up to 120 kgs;
- Suitable for everyone from 10 years old
- Easy to clean;
- You can practice both at home and outdoors;
- Water resistant;
The balance board is versatile and suitable for both professional athletes and boarders and beginners.
This trainer is for those who wants to:
- Improve balance and body awareness.
- It's good to upgrade the stabilizing muscles.
- Get a huge positive charge.
- Maintain the feeling of a board underfoot, which is important for fans of surfing and snowboarding.
- Make a cool gift for a loved one.
Why is it better than others?
- The board has the perfect shape and size
- The roller is covered with rubber for better grip on the board, this allows for gentle balance and non-slip
- The roller is longer than its counterparts, which makes it more comfortable to balance
- Larger roller means more range of motion
What does this board improve?
- preparation for wakeboarding, kiteboarding, surfing
- the opportunity to train in the offseason
- builds up all muscle groups, including hard-to-reach ones
- evens out posture by strengthening the back
- perfectly develops the ankle joint
- correct foot placement
- improving balancing skills
- stimulation of the vestibular apparatus
- strengthening of the musculoskeletal system
- coordination of movements