Balance board Keep
- Brand: Ex-board
- Product Code: EX42
Whether you're a professional or beginner — it doesn't matter at all. The Keep balance board is suitable for both regular workouts and professional development. Vivid image made by direct printing and covered with a protective layer. This deck will not wear off and will last for many years.
The board has a universal shape (dimensions 35 * 75 cm), and is equipped with stoppers for greater safety. The roller is in 12.5 cm rubber allows you balancing on any kind of surface (f. e. a lawn in the park o tiles in the kitchen). It's dedicated to hone your skills, perform jumps and tricks. The simulator can bear a load of up to 120 kgs.
Benefits of balance board Keep
- There are no analogues in Ukraine;
- Molded, professional PVC roller
- Safe to use;
- The board does not slide on the roller;
- Weighs only 5 kgs;
- Made in Ukraine;
- Made of high-quality natural wood;
- The deck has the optimal length and width;
- Provided with 2 stops on the sides of the deck;
- Easy to keep;
- Withstands up to 120 kgs;
- Suitable for everyone from 10 years old
- Easy to clean;
- You can practice both at home and outdoors;
- Water resistant;
The balance board is versatile and suitable for both professional athletes and boarders and beginners.
This trainer is for those who wants to:
- Improve balance and body awareness.
- It's good to upgrade the stabilizing muscles.
- Get a huge positive charge.
- Maintain the feeling of a board underfoot, which is important for fans of surfing and snowboarding.
- Make a cool gift for a loved one.
Why is it better than others?
- The board has the perfect shape and size
- The roller is covered with rubber for better grip on the board, this allows for gentle balance and non-slip
- The roller is longer than its counterparts, which makes it more comfortable to balance
- Larger roller means more range of motion
What does this board improve?
- preparation for wakeboarding, kiteboarding, surfing
- the opportunity to train in the offseason
- builds up all muscle groups, including hard-to-reach ones
- evens out posture by strengthening the back
- perfectly develops the ankle joint
- correct foot placement
- improving balancing skills
- stimulation of the vestibular apparatus
- strengthening of the musculoskeletal system
- coordination of movements